Hemp Mat for Microgreens (Pack of 5)
Grow your own microgreens at home, just add seeds and water!
These hemp mats are an easy and mess-free way to grow microgreens. You can use it to grow any kind of microgreen on a tray or using two standard sized rectangular takeaway containers. The hemp fibres are separated without the use of any synthetics and a needle punching technique creates a light texture for roots to easily grow through. The hydroponic medium is made from natural hemp fibres and is 100% biodegradable, so you can compost it after use, improving your soil as you go.
- High water retention rate keeps seeds wet through germination.
- Allows you to reuse takeaway containers.
- A light texture that allows roots to easily take hold.
- Made in The Netherlands from natural hemp fibres.
- Hand cut to size in Melbourne.
We have two sizes available. The small size is approximately 8.5cm x 14cm and fits into a regular rectangle sized takeaway container. The large size is approximately 20cm x 27cm and fits into our Microgreens Container. Both come in a pack of 5.