This tray makes growing microgreens easy. It has a three-piece design that allows ventilation and drainage for your plants. It is made of food-grade PP material so it is durable and easy to clean. You can use it to grow a wide range of microgreens such as broccoli, sunflower and lettuce. You can also use it to grow sprouts.
- High quality and durable.
- Easy to clean.
- Can be used to grow hydroponically, with a hemp mat, or with soil.
- Built-in drainage and water collection.
- Small holes to help roots take hold.
- A removable lid to help retain moisture when needed or allow ventilation at later stages of growth.
Although this container can be used to grow sprouts or microgreens, we prefer this shape for microgreens.